Board Responsibilities & Requirements
- Positively represent the BISSELL Pet Foundation mission to the other agencies, organizations and individuals.
- Assist animal welfare organizations locally and nationally by helping to reduce the number of animals in shelters and rescues through pet adoption, spay/neuter programs, microchipping and emergency support.
- Availability for a monthly, 1-hour Zoom meeting (4:00 PM EST on the 2nd Monday of every month).
- Support BISSELL Pet Foundation events including Empty the Shelters, BISSELL Blocktail Party, community events and more.
- Achieve a monetary fundraising goal.
- Must be between the ages of 20-35.
- Primarily Michigan-based residents, however, we will accept strong out-of-state candidates.