I have exciting news! BISSELL Pet Foundation is partnering with Petco Love to give every pet the opportunity to be vaccinated. Vaccinating pets in every community will help alleviate the burden on shelter veterinarians (already in short supply) and keep community pets healthy and at home where they belong.
As a shelter or rescue, you can participate in this national lifesaving effort by administering FREE vaccines to family pets. We encourage you to participate!
Important Information from Petco Love & BPF
- How to participate? BPF and Petco Love will provide FREE vaccines to organizations with the capacity to vaccinate family pets this March; vaccines may be administered through event-style clinics or in conjunction with daily operations. This will be a national campaign, and Petco Love will provide marketing assets.
- Who can receive these vaccines? These vaccines must be administered to family pets free of charge. It is important to note this program is not intended for shelter/foster pets.
- Vaccines offered: Canine DAPPv & Feline HCP
- Order quantities per week: Min. order – 300 vaccines; Max order – 1,000. Organizations are not required to order weekly; this is the range if you need to order per week. Reorders are welcomed as needed.
- Stipend: Your organization will receive a $3 stipend from Petco Love for administered vaccines as documented on quarterly reports.
- Register for National Pet Vaccination Month. Sign up today!
- New Petco Love Partner?
- Register on their Partner Portal
- Complete your Annual Data Report within the portal (organization performing adoptions must complete this report)
- 2022 Petco Love’s National Vaccine Month Webinar: Wednesday, February 2 at 2 PM ET – Register here!
Are you able to host a vaccine clinic now? The application is LIVE!
- Log into Petco’s Partner Portal> left-hand menu “Applications & Forms”> scroll down until you see “Vaccine Campaign”> click “Apply Here”
- Orders are placed by Petco every Monday morning for approved orders from the previous week. You will receive a confirmation email notifying you we have approved your vaccine order.
Please email Petco Love email@example.com if you have any questions about this vaccine campaign. Petco Love and BPF are partners in this effort, with Petco Love handling all logistics.
Let’s spread the word, collaborate, and build healthy communities!
Until every pet has a home,